Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ocular Migraine Five Days Is There A Link Between MS And An Ocular Migraine?

Is there a link between MS and an Ocular Migraine? - ocular migraine five days

Since she gave birth) (four months, I had some strange visual disturbances. While I was pregnant at a late stage of pregnancy, I realized that I had a headache in the afternoon and it is sometimes difficult to read. Then I went to see an eye doctor and was told he had a slight astigmatism. I had glasses and said in the night and use while driving, as well. I thought that was the end of my term, but few weeks later I started with these episodes to see where we had a small circle in my vision blurred and direct. As the minutes passed from the district is a small crescent and moon, as it increasingly is about the right of my field of vision until he left the field together in all my vision. Lasting approximately 20 minutes. I had a headache with the first episodes. Since then I had about five episodes of the past was, last Monday, and this, together with a severe headache that lasted around his head and the headache hours, such as blurred vision onlysted 20 minutes. I assumed it was an "eye migraine", but decided to ask my doctor anyway. Today I am a doctor, and I'll see an ophthalmologist to determine theres nothing new wrong in my eyes, and if there is nothing wrong with my eyes, I see a neurologist next. I have a family history of MS. No immediate family members, as brothers, sisters and parents. ... But the cousins, aunts and great-aunts.

I wonder whether knowing someone with experience in neurological disorders, in my experience as a symptom of diseases such as multiple sclerosis?

1 comment:

Tidus said...

As far as I know there is no connection between migraine and September

Post a Comment