Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aluminum Work Boats For Sale I Have A Small 14 Ft Fishing Boat In My Backyard, Its Been For Three Years, Can I Register That Boat?

I have a small 14 ft fishing boat in my backyard, its been for three years, can i register that boat? - aluminum work boats for sale

aboat is that was in my garden when I moved in (three years), aluminum boat, 14 meters without fhising without motor and trailer, I found I have a title or anything for them, I include in my name? This is a registration number required, and the number is gone, you can not really see, and two numbers. And I have a deed or I thought it was garbage, but recently a friend told me to fix it and do it well, I do not know if I save it, or I can say that the office of collector of taxes if I

3 comments:

I love Christmas!!! said...

Yes We Can!

stewpid said...

This is different in each state. be some local control, the inhabitants of Wildlife, the Sheriff, etc.

tony b said...

Hello .... ok .. we can say that his role in their backyard.
Go to your local tax that you pay for your car day and say .... with a small boat of 14 meters, etc., has, and as he said, was in his garden when he moved in 3 years and wish to register. It requires a deposit and work as chairman of the Postal ... They can be used as a houseboat you register ... (I have it with a 12ft Alluminum ...)
I went and saw a boat Alluminum home ... I want to fit in the seats ....

Post a Comment