Thursday, December 31, 2009

Brand Of Shaving Products Face Shaving Tips/products....?

Face shaving tips/products....? - brand of shaving products

My friend can not shave every day, because she says irritates the face (not really sure what that means, but my father complains about the same, perhaps its idonno ingrown hair ....) Anyway this is me problem, because I believe His painful stubble on my sensitive skin to touch. This causes a severe skin rashes. Since my father have the same problem and my boyfirend does not really have any other man in her life, I ask for help! Use your current shapoo the Venus razor and shaving cream brand in the shower. Is there a process or product that can recommend any? I do not know what he does after shaving or any other shaving product for men. Thank you, our relationship, thank you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment