Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why Would An Ovarian Cyst Hurt More When I Get My Period Cramping/late Period/ Ovarian Cysts?

Cramping/late period/ Ovarian Cysts? - why would an ovarian cyst hurt more when i get my period

So .. They told me a couple of months that the cysts were broken and ovarian cysts and had my right ovary. I had very strong pain in my right side near the ovary and went to the doctor for it. My time was off the calendar this month, and I said yes, it was late, but very difficult!

2-3 months since 31 I had my last normal period end May from June 5. On day 5, my grandmother died in a car accident. : (I was involved with the burial to 7, it was difficult for the next week, not eating, and it hurts. "Shortly thereafter he began, as the pain hurt when I 'I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. It hurt a few days the pain was really bad again around my right ovary.

Who has ever, and it is now time for the next period to start, and it is too late. I just start at the 3rd/4th. I had cramps in 5.6 and the day in the 7th. I felt that they begin at any time. The spasms have stopped. I feel a littleswollen. I wonder why they do not even begun? Me and my friend has not had sex for months to play, but to. We have never had direct contact with the parts of reproduction. We are careful when we are losing time. But we have not slept together since January.

Please help me try to know why not yet begun? Could the stress of the funeral and cysts bothers me so much? Or what? .... Thank you!

1 comment:

sokokl said...

Yes, this could be the burden of the death of his grandmother's funeral, one of the reasons why your time was not yet come.

However, I recommend to your doctor and see what they say.

Post a Comment