Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Horney Sluts On Msn Could This Be My Problem?

Could this be my problem? - horney sluts on msn

Hey,

OK a few too many questions ..

Is it true if you do not have a period of three months, the VAG is stricter than before sex?

If you have sex and pop-Cherry can not re-appear had?

OK, now I'll give you a little about me, I am 17, almost 18 months. Be dates from almost a year and a half, and held sex and everything, and for the same period. I stopped because I had to concentrate on my studies and now everything is under control and have a couple of days, but nothing happened, because I feel nothing. But now, with time to admit I feel very tense and stressed out and must say I was really horney! .. Do not get me wrong, I'm not a whore. So there's this guy I know from last year, and he invited me home to rest and you know (I think he wants to make a connection). I do not have so much fun .. Age, should I go? ... I just changed my license .. ha ha Yaye

Oh yes, and now in lacking of confidence in the department of sex, because I have done nothing, for how long.
Oh, and tips for pleparagraphs

5 comments:

Kwadwo B said...

GYE WANI. **** You Lady. Chill. Request: I am.

ez80227 said...

1. no
2. No, if not once, not "it" ...
3. does not sound like you're 17/18

Bubblezz said...

no
no
and good luck
= P

eaglesfa... said...

You do not have to worry about. The girls do not really need confidence. Am I wrong? No sex is probably the best way to reduce stress. You probably should. Why do not you? If you trust him that. Be sure that you have not done that on occasion something, but really your confidence and let them know that you had to perform better. Simply everything you do ..... Catch not even think that bad things happen to keep the things simple. Keep things simple.

And since the question of cherry vagina nothing. I am a man, and yes .... theres like 000,001% of us, they're nothing about these things and gynecologist called to know. Unfortunately I can not help ha

nanaBANA... said...

HELLO true love never dies,,,. Yes, just like u hav to her first son, HAV had to wait at least a month or heal, not for me it was like having sex for the first time, but no pain, lol, if ever, jumped cherry, yes, honey, or go have fun, u sound like a very intelligent girl, NU had a condom when there is nothing new, because u do not need now, bacon in your life, still-brief stay at home, go have fun party, will everything back to you and wen u fall from a horse, or to turn right again,,, lol, PEACE,

Post a Comment