Monday, February 1, 2010

Whats Difference Between Outdoor And Indoor Tanning What Is The Difference Between Indoor / Outdoor Tanning Lotions?

What is the difference between indoor / outdoor tanning lotions? - whats difference between outdoor and indoor tanning

Tanning is not often, but I need to get color.
You try to sell a few small plugs of some lotion "magic" in the tanning salon and cost me $ 4.50. I'm curious: What is the difference between this and my good old Coppertone?

I read that their beds can ruin outside, but if we want why not use lotion only within a price a little more reasonable? Personally, I do not think like your bed, it does not matter whether my portfolio. Indoor tanners are ridiculously expensive.

2 comments:

nailpoli... said...

I wish I could help, but I was born with a TAN ...

Brittany J said...

You can not outdoor tanning lotions b / c the ingredients are on the acrylic hard on the bed. Within tanning lotions can be used instead, but so much faster. Lotion internal test works very well and you can find better prices online. Google lotions only the interest, and please not in a solarium lotion outdoors

Post a Comment