Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Receiver Hdmi Audio No Audio (HDMI) In My Receiver When My DVD Is Playing And TV Is Off?

No audio (HDMI) in my receiver when my DVD is playing and TV is off? - receiver hdmi audio

Ok This is the summary. I recently bought a DVD player with HDMI output. I need a high-end receiver, and I went for the Onkyo TXSR605. Here is the s &% $ T, if my reading of DVD-Audio disc that I have, I repeat, Agin, I, I listen to music that the game should be on TV! !!!!! this right, right! Impossible! (Note that the DVD is connected to the receiver, then to TV via HDMI cable)
Guys please tell me that this was like any kind must be a?
Please tell me not for me to hear audio CD (in my DVD player) via HDMI to TV !!??? will

HEEEEEEEEELP PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!

3 comments:

AM said...

Must be a technical problem - I recommend you support this call to Onkyo.

I had the same problem with Toshiba HD-XA1 - when the TV is turned off, or HDMI switch is not the position of dirrefent - DVD player move!

It was then fixed with updated software.

Keep me informed about buying the topic - I intend to new processors, Onkyo or Integra receiver soon ...

countdwn... said...

A configuration of these receptors for a client, and I remember a few adjustments to audio receiver with HDMI is connected and if you want to pass audio through the TV, so you can go through all the settings and make sure things! In addition, HDMI handshake, in addition to the processing of digital video and digital audio data is also available between the devices, which cut audio, if you do not communicate with the device when they are switched off (the TV). You may also participate in the technical support Onkyo, if not you can understand ...

sam_wong said...

I assume that prior to the issuance of the examination, it can further optical from DVD to Onkyo.

Post a Comment